Lunch is a wonderful time to enjoy being in this restaurant due to the big windows and bright interior. Lunch sets which include a selection of small vietnamese dishes and either a sandwich, noodles, or a main dish (meat or fish) range from ¥1000-¥1800 .
Anything off of the main menu can be ordered from after 2pm and includes a wide assortment of drinks: many varieties of teas, cocktails, wine, and sake to suit those seeking the exotic as well as those who prefer the familiar. The jasmine tea hot or iced is delicious.
All in all, this restaurant provides a wonderful escape. On a recent visit, friends remarked they felt more like they were in a restaurant in Bali or Hanoi rather than in Hiroshima. Lean back in a comfortable wicker chair surrounded by colorful silk pillows and enjoy the good food and quiet and beautiful design of the place. Some of the staff were more helpful than others in terms of special orders for the kids and vegetarians, but our overall experience was very positive.
- Japanese menu with pictures (no English menu available)
- Reservations and group meal plans available
- Special meals (vegetarian, children, etc..) available upon request (in advance if possible)
- Parking Discount Available for Pacela parking lot
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Menu: English, Japanese
- Non-smoking seating available indoors and smoking seating available outdoors.
- Seating for 84 (100 in summer)
Hours: Mondays to Saturdays 11:00-23:00 Sundays and Holidays: 11:00-22:00
Tel: 082-502-3331 Address: 6th floor of Pacela Sogo Cred department store: Hiroshima city, Naka-ku Motomachi 6-78