You won’t find lions, tigers and bears (well, maybe bears) at Ono Wildlife Sanctuary [おおのの自然観察の森 oono no shizen kansatsu no mori] in the mountains high above Hatsukaichi, but it is a lovely spot to go take a walk and a must for birders and lovers of plants, flowers, insects and tree frogs. If you have use of a car or like to bike hills on your bicycle (and have strong legs and powerful lungs), this nature preserve is a nearby countryside getaway.
What’s onFri 31July 18 - September 27Fri 31July 18 - August 27Fri 31July 18 - August 16Fri 31July 25 - October 18Fri 31July 25 - September 6Sat 01August 1 @ 10:00 am - 9:00 pmSat 01August 1 @ 4:00 pm - 11:55 pm
- Very experienced and qualified teacher starting kids classes
- New to town, in need of things
- Nutritional Ingredential Suppliers
- Camera for your bicycle. Ride Eye.
- Shimano SPD SL pedals and cleats
- Bicycle saddle - Brooks B17 Narrow
- Part time bilingual staff needed
- Everything MUST GO before July 31st!! [[updated prices]]
- Shout out to foreign mums
- Looking for a Citybike!
Tags2014 Hiroshima Landslides A-bomb art Asa-minami-ku Autumn Autumn colors cheap eats Cherry Blossom club clampdown Credit cards English menu English spoken family family-friendly Family-run Fireworks Halloween Hatchobori Hiroshima70 Hiroshima Carp Hiroshima city Hondori kagura Kid-friendly kids Lunch Miyajima Naka-ku Near Peace Park news new year Non-smoking Open-all-day Open late peace reggae Running Sanfrecce shopping Smokers paradise Summer Ushita Vegetarian options volunteer 紅葉