You won’t find lions, tigers and bears (well, maybe bears) at Ono Wildlife Sanctuary [おおのの自然観察の森 oono no shizen kansatsu no mori] in the mountains high above Hatsukaichi, but it is a lovely spot to go take a walk and a must for birders and lovers of plants, flowers, insects and tree frogs. If you have use of a car or like to bike hills on your bicycle (and have strong legs and powerful lungs), this nature preserve is a nearby countryside getaway.
What’s onSat 11July 11 - July 30Sun 12July 12 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Shout out to foreign mums
- Looking for a Citybike!
- Website for 500$
- Car wanted. Small, reliable, ideally with +1year Shaken
- Want to buy bicycle in around Hiroshima
- Looking for Japanese-English language exchange partner in Hiroshima
- Wanted: Japanese staff for English school
- Dryer for Sale National (Panasonic) 2008 5.0kg
- 2013 Mitsubishi Refrigerator 146L
- au Iphone 5s 32 GB
Tags2014 Hiroshima Landslides A-bomb art Asa-minami-ku Autumn Autumn colors Bakery cheap eats Cherry Blossom club clampdown Credit cards English menu English spoken family family-friendly Family-run Fireworks Halloween Hatchobori Hiroshima Carp Hiroshima city Hondori kagura Kid-friendly kids Lunch Miyajima Naka-ku Near Peace Park news new year Non-smoking Open-all-day Open late peace reggae Running Sanfrecce shopping Smokers paradise Summer Ushita Vegetarian options volunteer 紅葉