- This event has passed.
Hiroshima International Animation Festival
August 21, 2014 - August 25, 2014Free
Biannual International Animation Festival that ranks among the world’s four top animation film festivals, together with the Annecy International Animated Film Festival in France, the Ottawa International Animation Festival in Canada and the Animafest Zagreb in Croatia.
It also serves as a qualifying round for the U.S. Academy Awards, and the top winner will receive an Oscar nomination in the short film category.
Tickets information from 2014 event: Festival pass
- Adult: ¥10,000 (adv) ¥12,000 (door)
- University student: ¥8000 (adv) ¥10,000 (door)
- Junior/High school student: ¥6000 (adv) ¥7000 (door)
- Elementary age students and younger are FREE this year
One day pass
- Adult: ¥2500 (adv) ¥3000 (door)
- University student: ¥2000 (adv) ¥2400 (door)
- Elementary/Junior/High school student: ¥1500 (adv) ¥1800 (door)
Single program pass
- Adult: ¥1000 (adv) ¥1200 (door)
- University student: ¥800 (adv) ¥1000 (door)
- Junior/High school student: ¥600 (adv) ¥700 (door)