- This event has passed.
Cherry blossoms illuminated at Shukkei-en Garden
March 25 - April 2
Shukkei-en Garden has many different kinds of cherry trees which explode with color when in blossom.
March 25 – April 2 18:00-21:00 (final admission at 20:30)
*The garden will be open during the day, but will close for a short time to prepare for the night time opening (daytime visitors can use their ticket to enter after dark).
2023 COVID-19 Precautions
- Visitors are asked to proceed around the garden one-way.
- The garden’s main gate will serve as the exit.
- Admission may be limited depending on how crowded the garden becomes.
- Please cooperate with having your temperature checked on admission.
- Please use supplied hand sanitizer.
- Please refrain from bringing food and drink into the garden. There will be a cafe inside the garden serving Japanese tea and amazake until 19:00.
See photos of the illuminated cherry blossoms at Shukkei-en here.