- This event has passed.
Moon viewing from Hiroshima Castle
October 1 @ 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Hiroshima Castle is open late on October 1 so visitors can enjoy moon viewing from the top of the keep.
Open until 20:30 (final admission 20:00)
Castle admission fee required.
- Please wear a mask，and use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance and practice good cough etiquette at all time.
- A temperature check is required upon entering the castle tower.
- Please refrain from entering the castle tower if you have a fever or do not feel well.
- Please practice social distancing (2 meters) between you and other visitors at all time.
- The number of visitors in the exhibition area will be carefully monitored to avoid overcrowding.
- Some facilities are temporarily unavailable.