- This event has passed.
November 4, 2012
Run-bike-run race at the challenging cycle park out next
to Hiroshima Airport. If you have children who are over 6 years
old who are interested in mult-sport, this is a good opportunity
for them to try. The course is hilly, but with a good attitude it can
be fun – our 9 year old son had a go; he found it hard, but enjoyable
going around at the back of the field. You can see how hard he and
the other kids worked here.
For adults, if you haven’t been around the course before, our advice
would be to take the first run very easily (always sound advice in a duathlon)
and ride at least the first half of the bike conservatively – the hills seem to
double in steepness come the third lap!
- Elementary school students: 1km – 3.3km – 1km (09:30 start)
- Junior High School students: 3km – 12.3km – 3km (older ages also allowed) (10:10 start)
- Adult: 4.3km – 36.9km – 4.5km (10:10 start)
- Elementary & junior high school students: ¥500
- Over junior high school: ¥2500 (JTU members), ¥4000 (non JTU members)