The AEON supermarket, bakery, florist, liquor shop, bicycle shop and drug store is on the 1st floor is open from 9am to 11pm everyday of the week. The AEON 2nd and 3rd floors are open from 9am to 10pm. Upstairs in the AEON section you will find home furnishings, appliances, childrens clothes and shoes, toys and games and stationery.
Food & Drink: Starbucks coffee, Baskin Robbins- 31 ice-cream, McDonalds, Green tea desserts, Golden Burns pub, Beard Papa Cream Puffs, Viking Buffet GuGu, Ringer Hut noodles, Yaki-niku BBQ, Gindako Takoyaki Octopus dumplings, Homemade Udon dishes, Hana-Akari Japanese dishes, Subway, Sushi Tengu Kuru-Kuru-Zushi (rotating sushi) and more.
Getting there: It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to the mall from the city center (look for Pink signs along the new Rt 54 -under the Astram monorail- and the old Rt 54 that heads from Yokogawa to Midori). Or, it is near Shimo-GionTrain station (on the Kabe line), it takes only a few minutes to walk to the mall from this station.
- One of AEON’s new eco-malls, this Gion mall is partially powered by Solar
- 2,400 (free) parking spaces around mall and on roof. Special parking areas for handicapped and pregnant drivers.
- All non-smoking (smoking areas are enclosed rooms on certain floors)
- Changing tables, children sized toilets, family toilets available
- Restaurants on 1st floor, Food court on 3rd floor
- Large supermarket (AEON) on first floor