Yokogawa Cinema is opening up for “public viewing” of 5 Sanfrecce Hiroshima away games on its screen this season. The first is when the local team will be seeking to avenge their recent Nabisco Cup defeat against Vegalta Sendai on June 30. It’s a nice option for passionate fans who can’t travel to faraway away fixtures, but want a bit of atmosphere.
It says entrance is free, but you have to purchase a drink ticket to get in ; ¥1000 for adults and ¥500 for kids. On June 30 there will be a pre-game “talk show” from 6pm, a lucky halftime draw and local restaurants are offering special deals and freebies if you show your ticket from the game.
The games scheduled to be shown at Yokogawa Cinema are
- Sanfrecce vs Vegalta Sendai June 30 Kick off 18:00, doors open 17:30
- Sanfrecce vs Jublio Iwata July 28 Kick off 19:00
- Sanfrecce vs Yokohama F Marinos October 6
- Sanfrecce vs Urawa Reds November 17
Special local deals on offer (show your public viewing ticket) on June 30 are
- Hyotan-tei: A free draft beer
- Yamanaka Liquor Store: Free wine cooler bag to first 10 people before July 7
- Izakaya Morizou: One free highball or shochu
- Jidori Seitarou: One free shochu
- Orochon: Free plate of gyoza
- Cafe Cheers: ¥500 “Sanfrecce Pizza” (until 21:00)
- Bar Offtime: Jack Daniels with a glass to the first one in at half-time
Go to every game and keep hold of your ticket qualify for a special lucky draw to be held on the day of the final game on November 17.
Seats are limited to 130 and tickets for June 30 can now be purchased in advance at Yokogawa Cinema.