- This event has passed.
Young Americans (Kids workshop)
June 22, 2013 - June 23, 2013¥13,000
The Young Americans teach music, dance and performance to young people throughout the world. The organization, founded in 1962, is a non-profit organisation that has more than 250 college age performers from nearly 40 states and seven countries in it. As a part of their Japan tour, they will be holding a
You can now sign your child up and sign-ups will be open until the workshop is filled. 2 day workshop June 22-23 in Hiroshima city. Kids aged 6~18 (Elementary school through high school) are eligible to join the workshops which will be held in both English and Japanese. Kids will have the chance to improve their singing, dancing and performance skills as make new friends, build confidence, have a wonderfully fun international experience.
To sign up in English, send a blank e-mail (both subject and content blank) to [email protected] and you will be sent a link to the registration page in English. Once you register, you will then be asked to pay at Lawson (or Family Mart) convenience store within the following 10 days.
- Read more about the Young Americans workshops in Hiroshima
- Explanation meetings (in English and Japanese) are being held in April and May to give information and support to interested families:
1) Sunday 4/14 at the “Ryugakuseikaikan” International House 留学生会館 April 14th 14:00-15:30 (Room: Kenshu Shitsu 3)
2) Sunday 5/12 at the “Ryugakuseikaikan”International House 留学生会館 May 12th 11:00-13:00 (Room : Kenshu shitsu 1)
3) Saturday 5/25 at the Aster Plaza May 25th 10:00-11:30