- This event has passed.
Wayugaku: Japanese Culture Plaza
November 10, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Check out the kimono flea market and try some traditional cultural activities at Hiroshima City Bunka Koryu Kaikan, just south of Peace Memorial Park.
- Kimono flea market
- Kimono coordination contest
- Origami folding FREE
- Kimono wearing experience ¥2000
- Mizuhiki work ¥1000
- Make a New Year decoration with Kumano fude calligraphy brush ¥1000
- Let’s try tousenkyo
- Make your own Japanese tea ¥1000
- Make a traditional Japanese braid ¥1000