The 135th anniversary of birth of Kawabata Ryushi
May 12 - June 21
A comprehensive exhibition of the works of one of Japan’s 3 great nihonga painters Kawabata Ryushi.
Opening hours: 09:00-1700 (final admission 16:30)
General admission ¥1300
High school students ¥1000
Elementary and junior high school students ¥600
Covid-19 Prevention Measures
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have high temperature, a cough or sore throat.
- Please allow us to check your temperature and go through a health condition check sheet on arrival.
- Please wear a mask (visitors without masks will not be admitted)
- Please do not visit in large groups, unless from the same household.
- The museum is currently only welcoming visitors from within Hiroshima Prefecture.
- Please wash your hands and apply disinfectant on entering and leaving the museum.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum and please keep the volume of conversation low.
- Please maintain a distance of 2m from other visitors.
- Please understand that the museum may limit entry at busy times.