- This event has passed.
Hiroshima Ramen Stadium
November 17, 2016 - November 23, 2016| Free
12 purveyors of the mega-popular noodle dish from around the country selected by Japan’s “Ramen King” Ishigami Hideyuki set up shop on the site of the old baseball stadium .
All dishes are ¥750. Buy a ticket and select your stall. Pay for any toppings or extras with cash.
- 10:30-21:00 Weekdays
- 10:00-21:00 Saturday & Sunday
- Closes at 19:00 on November 23
- Sapporo Ramen Miso no Maruesu (Hokkaido) Miso
- Menya Masaumune (Sendau) Salt
- Do Miso (Tokyo) Miso
- Niku-soba-souhonzan-jimbouchou Keisuke (Tokyo) Soy Sauce
- Ramen Oyama-ya (Tokyo) Soy Sauce & Pork Bone
- Setaga-ya (Tokyo) Soy Sauce
- Ore-no-ramen-jou (Niigata) Soy Sauce
- Kimuzukashiya (Nagano) Chicken Bone based White Broth
- Ramen Miyako (Kyoto) Soy Sauce & Pork Bone
- Fusuma-ni-kakero Nakazakii-chou (Osaka) Salt
- Ramen Jinambou (Hakata) Pork Bone
- Chukai Soba Kunimatsu (Hiroshima) Tantan-men
Other side dishes and drinks also available.
Expect long lines if you go on a weekend.