- This event has passed.
Hiroshima Ramen Stadium Stage 2
November 19, 2015 - November 23, 2015| Free
The second stage of a two part event overseen by Japan’s “Ramen King” Ishigami Hideyuki. 10 purveyors of the mega-popular noodle dish from around the country set up shop on the site of the old baseball stadium.
All dishes are ¥750. Buy a ticket and select your stall. Pay for any toppings or extras with cash.
- 11:00-20:00 Weekdays
- 10:00-21:00 Saturday & Sunday
- Closes at 19:00 on November 23
1st Stage Ramen Shops
- Kunimatsu (Hiroshima) Secret
- Ganko-ya (Niigata) Seafood broth & soy sauce
- Maruesu & Strike (Osaka & Hokkaido) Miso
- Kimuzukashi-ya (Nagano) Chicken bone broth based white broth
- Matador (Tokyo) Beef bone
- Unari (Fukuoka) Pork bone
- Iroha (Toyama) Soy sauce
- King-emon (Osaka) Soy sauce
- Misoya-do (Kagoshima) Pork bone
- Miyabi (Hokkaido) Miso
- Beef Croquette
- Shrimp Bun
- Almond Jelly
- Roast Chestnut
International visitors show your passport and get a momiji manju maple leaf cake for free (woo hoo!).