Show Ad

Contact Information
Contact Seller
More Information
Are you living in Japan already and want to move out of the place your company designated for you but don't know how? Ryowa House real estate in Hiroshima has English speaking representatives that can help you start the next chapter of your life in a new apartment or home.

Recently in Japan, it is becoming easier for non-Japanese residents to find a new place to live on their own.

Explore your options by learning about the moving process in Japan and make the best decision possible!

Email at [email protected] or call at 090.7972.3556

Also, check out our English community FB, Twitter and Instagram at #MyHiroshimaLIVE
This Ad has been viewed 758 times.